Saturday, November 25, 2017

Spirituality - Dorian Yates - Working Out - Marijuana - Consciousness - London Real - Happiness.

Holy Gluteus Maximus!!! 
 
 
A few times I've written about searching for the meaning of my life. Not the meaning of "life" as a whole, as that's too complicated. I just mean trying to figure out how make my life mean "more" to others and the planet. 
 
For quite a few years now I've studied various religions (beyond the Big 3 monotheistic religions, Christianity, Islam and Judaism) like Zoroastrianism, some aspects of Hinduism, various practices and beliefs of ancient religions, indigenous people, Native American (I'm part Nipmuc) and also read and contemplated just ones own "spirituality" which does not have to tie to any organized religion. 
 
I'm always curious when I come across an interesting person who is also exploring a similar path, trying to educate themselves, trying to find peace, solace, a bit of mental, emotional and spiritual tranquility and trying to be "one" with the world.   
 
I love raunchy comedy, and have been a fan of Joe Rogan for years. While watching one of his podcasts while pumping away the miles on my recumbent bike, I came across this guy named Dorian Yates. While I am an exercise nut, I've no knowledge of bodybuilders so was only partially paying attention to the podcast, when some of the conversation got interesting. After watching it, I did some searches and came across more video, which I loved. Anyone that's trying to live a peaceful life, who tries to help others, who is open-minded, not a bigot nor a racist, not materialistic nor greedy, is someone I would probably enjoy knowing. 
 
I think there is a huge connection between working out, Pilates, Yoga, martial arts and anything else with mental and spiritual happiness. At least for myself...its helped enormously.
 
The links below go to some videos, hours worth of video. And I'm sure a search would yield more. I was not familiar with the "London Real" channel or series but they appear to have some fantastic interviews which I look forward to viewing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The babbling, blathering verbiage I orally ejaculated above, (lol) ties in with this article which was sent to me by an anonymous person named...
A. Non Emous.  :)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment